Many Chinese orgnaizations are already available in USA to promote civil rights, mutual understanding, charity, and other causes. Here we list what we know, please add organizations you know. Thanks!
Civial and PoliticalEdit
- http://www.80-20initiative.net/ 80-20 is a national, nonpartisan, Political Action Committee dedicated to winning equal opportunity and justice for all Asian Americans through a SWING bloc vote
- http://www.apapa.org/ Asian Pacific Islander American Public Affairs Association (APAPA) is to empower Asian and Pacific Islander (API) Americans in civic and public affairs through education, active participation, and leadership development.
- http://www.ocanational.org/ OCA - Asian Pacific American Advocates is a national membership driven organization dedicated to advancing the social, political, and economic well-being of Asian Pacific Americans.
- http://www.cacanational.org Chinese American Citizens Alliance , focus on serving American Citizens
- http://www.naasurvey.com/ National Asian American Survey (NAAS) is a scientific, independent, and nonpartisan effort to gauge the opinions of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in the United States.
- http://www.apiavote.org/ Asian and Pacific Islander American Vote (APIAVote) is a national nonpartisan organization that works with partners to mobilize Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in electoral and civic participation.
- http://www.advancingjustice-aajc.org/ Founded in 1991, Asian American Justice Center (AAJC), a member of the Asian American Center for Advancing Justice (Advancing Justice), works to advance the human and civil rights of Asian Americans, and build and promote a fair and equitable society for all.
- http://licaa.org LICAA（Long Island Chinese American Association，长岛华人协会）
- http://www.sdaafe.org/ San Diego Asian Americans For Equality，中文名圣地亚哥亚裔平权会
- http://www.cypn.net/ Chinese Young Professionals Networking 华人青年协会 波士顿地区为主
- http://www.niunational.org 新移民联合会 New Immigrants United is a non-profit organization that advocates and promotes the rights and interests of prospective employment-based immigrants in the United States, through public education and services to the immigrant community.
- http://www.lianational.org Legal Immigrant Association (LIA): a non-profit organization dedicated to the social well-being of employment-based (EB) immigrant professionals.
Some websites are not really legal organizations. However, we list them given their impact on the Chinese communities in USA.
Chinese student associations from US universities.
- http://bbs.cssa.uiuc.edu/ University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
- http://bcssa.us/ U.C. Berkeley
- http://www.stanford.edu/group/acsss/ Stanford University
This wiki page is not the only effort trying to gathering info. about Chinese organizations. We believe in diversifying the information places to provide choices to contributors and ensure the survial of the information if one source is down.